Our main products are cement, clinker, fly ash and building bricks.
We export our products from Turkey on FOB and CFR basis.
Most of the products we produce ourselves.
Some of the products we trade.
To get information and specification of our products, simply click on the relevant product links in the right hand side column.
Market price formation
It is easy to get confused, when manufacturers quote cement prices that differ by 1-3 USD.
The price usually depends on the final destination of the product and available volume.
During construction period the price goes up as demand is higher then supply.
There is also an unofficial cartel if you like which determines the level of market price.
The market price is the only reliable price and FOB price in each of the Turkish ports is pretty much the same with 1-2 USD difference.
This difference in price between manufacturing plants depends on where a plant is located in relation to a port of your product's destination.
Price shopping on FOB is a waste of time
It is important to understand that profit margins of a cement manufacturer are significantly small 2-5 USD.
Therefore, trading prices in Turkish cement industry cannot possibly be different by 3-5 USD
They are more of 1-2 USD difference.
In the end, it's not the FOB price that is important, but reliability of your trading partner to deliver good quality product on time.
Volume we sell
- We are able to sell small-medium volumes by containers and medium-large volumes by vessel.
- Volume is based on a vessel's capacity eg. 3000 MT, 5000 MT, 12500 MT, 25000 MT
- Generally it's 50 kg kraft bags, however, the volume of the bag depends on the manufacturer.
- Cement is also sold in 1MT or 1.5MT jumbo bags (sling bags)
- White label - own brand packaging can be arranged. To be discussed.
Product price (FOB)
- Price is quoted on FOB basis only.
- This is because CFR price varies on daily basis and it's not possible to give a fix price.
- When you get different CFR quotes, it's important to understand that it's the freight cost that varies and not the product price (FOB) which is fixed. Also different shipping companies have different freight rate.
Freight cost (CFR)
- We can help you to arrange a good vessel from a reliable shipping company based on FOB contract. We work with shipowners directly and not ship brokers.
- We use reliable shipping companies, however, you are free to use your own resources.
- If you find a better price and better deal, we can use your vessel instead.
- The cost of freight changes on daily basis, therefore, any rate quoted is just an estimate.
- The final freight rate is only known 2-3 days before the shipping date.
- The cost is paid directly to the shipping company.
Insurance and freight cost (CIF)
- We do not quote CIF prices at all.
- This is because the cost of insurance changes according to the price of the cargo and the age of the vessel and, therefore, is time consuming to produce a quote for every enquiry.
- Also there are too many insurance companies and their quotes do vary.
- Normally LC is acceptable for CFR sales.
- For FOB sales we work with 30% advance and 70% before shipment (either transfer or LC). The reason for advance payment is based on experience when a client opens the L/C, but does not send a vessel to pick up the goods and we end up with already bagged cement that have to be stored which is a big problem. 30% advance guarantees the pick up.
- For white labeling 50% advance and 50% before shipment since the bags have to be produced specifically for the client.
- L/C can be once transferable.
- L/C from any banks in Africa can be accepted only if they are confirmed by a bank in Turkey or Europe.